10 tips to winning chess
10 tips for some simple ways to win more games: - by International Grandmaster Arthur Bisguier
- Look at your opponent's move.
- Make the best possible move.
- Have a plan.
- Know what the pieces are worth.
- Develop quickly and well.
- Control the centre.
- Keep your king safe.
- Know when to trade pieces.
- Think about the endgame.
- Always be alert.
In this position Black (to move) will capture White's knight - does it matter whether he captures it with the queen or the knight ? 🤔
Black decides to keep his queen Play
👍 A miniature game in which Arthur Bisguier's opponent failed to stay alert